Sunday, March 24, 2013

This is nuts though

and would shock an Indian. You know I have pain and need rest.  Yesterday was so bad for my pain and since we were shifting,  everything was a mess.

But I had to lay down for a short rest and the only thing I had was one pillow. ...wait...and the dog bed.

So me, madam haha...placed layed down on the floor in our new bedroom. The pillow had to go under my lower back to relieve the pain and the dogbed....

.....was used as my pillow. Haha

Ok, I could go on telling you are dogs only weigh 3kg, do salon treatment (schampo, conditioner and blow dry), have the best vaccinations and no pests...but still!

Madam of the house in one of the poshest Bangalore areas on the floor sleeping in the dog bed! Yes its and exaggeration but dude did I laugh at myself.

Makes me wonder about what other people do behind closed doors when no one is looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment