Sunday, March 24, 2013

If you know me

Then you know I'm honest and love the fun and weird that happens in our life.

I don't take myself to seriously.  In one way I'm an adult but in another way I still feel like a little girl. I hope I don't offend anyone for sharing what really happens.

Keeping a mask on is one aspects of humans I view as rather stupid. Hey, we're humans you and me. Not perfect.  We all do things or think thoughts we don't share with others.  Some because it actually is private, some that we are ashamed of. Maybe society tells us we are abnormal if we do certain things or maybe gender roles tells us that we must love cooking or be the powerful head of the family.

I like stretching these conventions. We (me and my husband) "blame" my father for that. It's called the "Lasse Gene" or I'm Lasse's daughter.

Dude, my dad always does thw unthinkable.  He is hilarious. He has NO filter between thoughts and what comes out of his mouth. You would think people hate him, but it has always been the opposite. Why? He means no harm and is a man with pure and innocent heart.  He loves people and they love him.

Growing up with Lasse was an adventure and he was my biggest hero.

It's Lasse and me as my new profile pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment