Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blogging, a health sign

With C-section, back pain, muscle spasms, bowel problems etc neatly stacked in my memory luggage for the past two months where I basically had to cut away everything not labled as "crucial to get by the day". I am beginning to feel better. Lil Baba has been the number one priority as well as my recovery. I used to tell my husband "Happy Wife, Happy Life" but it also goes with Healthy and Mom.

I don't really want to go in to all details. Lets just say it has been the toughest period of my life. The outcome and result, Lil Baba, is wonderful though. He is sleeping in my lap right now and he is getting bigger by the day. True!!

I looked at photos from last week and I see a difference. I tried his carrier and it fits. 2 months ago, his head fell out of the hole where his arm was supposed to fit and now he is a head taller.

I love my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment