Friday, March 22, 2013

Dolce Botox Vita

Haha. Today I'm going all in playing the part of an expat wife with nothing else to do than shopping and working on her looks. ( I told you about my crisis light after birth and that I've felt like a stranded miserable whale during pregnancy.)

I'm going to Leelah Palace and put botox in my frown between the eyebrows...haha. I grind teeth when sleeping and squeeze my forehead and eyebrows. Sometimes I wake up with clicking jaws and my cheek muscles aching (I have a dental inlay).

Ok so lets say it is pure a medical reason for me doing botox (that's a lie hehe). The truth is I'm curious and a real easy sell when it comes to creams and beauty products.  These treatments are extremely affordable compared to Sweden so that is why I'm heading to Leelah right now.

On the other hand. It is important to take care of yourself (no need to botox) and not loose YOU just because you're a wife or mom. You need to eat well, exercise, watch a movie, or meet some friends.  Just you. I read at Indusladies that women are like water that shapes according to the cup or bottle.  No! We are human beings! That is old school values.  Men and women are different, yes, but I can also drive, do carpentry, and dig a ditch.

Swedes are much more liberal. I know that. I'm kind of scared of becoming like Al Bundy mom who wanders around the house with old clothes covered in food spots and baby puke. Someone who gains another 40 kg eating chips and cookies. You get the point.

Yes, true beauty is not the cover of the book. It always boils down to the heart.

So here I am waiting for my treatment staring at the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment