Saturday, March 9, 2013

Masala Oats....yuck

One thing I love about India is the food and the fact that it is normal to be vegetarian. Given the recent Facebook posts about cruelty to animals, I am soooo happy this country is "Veg". Just imagine another billion "Non-Veg" people on this planet. I am not strict Veg but prefer eating this on a regular basis, but I don't mind eating meat and is not against it. Indian currys, naan and rice..mmmmm

One thing I don't get though is India breakfast. I don't like it and the fact there is a commercial running all the time on TV from Quaker Oats presenting Masala Oats, ie veggie oatmeal, or oatmeal with garlic, pepper, chili etc. Hello! it is so bad period, and then having a bowl of this for breakfast. Yuck.

We always laugh about this when we see it on TV so when I got a sample with my order from Big Basket...haha....I promise you, this sample pack is the last thing I would eat on this planet.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=d1a92ac2f0&view=att&th=13d4e0d9c851c2d8&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1429014129849401344-1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P92JIWuAA0Lrd8KVJlAxjmk&sadet=1362814665237&sads=utdiOzoQeAYSrD8zmJveTw5l6N4&sadssc=1

1 comment:

  1. Oatmeal with garlic?! Like morning breath isn't bad enough??

    btw I love reading your blog :-)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete