Sunday, March 17, 2013

A black pill

It's not a black spot on a piece of paper,  but a pill.

I had a lot of problems with constipation during my pregnancy and at one point it was torture. I had cramps, had not gone for a really long time and not even regular laxatives worked.

So my husband ran to the pharmacy and asked for something more powerful and they gave him this black pill saying it was extremely potent and we had to be very careful.

No wonder! !! He Googled this remedy and found it some Ayurvedic potion that contains Mercury (kvicksilver)!!! Duuude.

He never told me about this pill until afterwards when the "danger" was over so to say. Of course, swallowing some mercury is not ideal (to say the least) when you're pregnant,  but I guess he'd rather play it safe at that point. ..me not being at my most stable state of mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment