Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Relax

Lil Baba is now 3 months old and for the first time I feel my entire body is relaxing.

We have our caretaker,  Baba's grandparents and ourselves to take care of him. We have also moved to a heaven like area of Bangalore, which is apparently of of the poshest neighborhoods. You can tell it is.

Since we want to stay here longer, we have to make it work for us and we need this type of accommodation.  We spend so much time at home because we're parents now. We don't get to travel as much as we would have if not for Baba.

I feel happy. I can relax now and don't need to run around like Energizer Bunny all day between Baba, all the boring but necessary household work, my quest to get back in shape and cope with pain.

Since it's scolding hot now @ 35 degrees Celsius,  we're going to the air conditioned mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment