Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pain by Tupac

Is an old Tupac Shakur song. It's the only thing that is in my mind today. I used to live in 18th Street Gang district in Los Angeles and it's like in the movies. The things I've seen and experienced I guess a few "select" get to do.

Currently my back is in pain. Terrible pain. I don't know what is holding me together at this point but....I'm still one piece. My grandfather said that "going through pain and misery makes a person noble or royal". Being extremely stubborn and having a faith in God is what is holding me together in this one piece. I guess if you're brought to it, God brings you through it.

(I know this song is not a church song but it's a song from my past and best describes what I'm going through right know. Also whenever I write something like this, I'm usually writing for ONE person in particular and now it is a younger relative of mine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1LXb8RAOtA

No comments:

Post a Comment