Saturday, November 23, 2013

Caramba!!!!

Lil Baba is teething so among other things: his interest in food is pretty low. Whenever we try to feed him solids, he shuts his little mouth and waves his arms. This is the hysterical part. As a parent you become pretty desperate to get some food into his belly, so you basically do whatever works.

This works for Lil Baba.....distraction. While I'm feeding him, my husband is singing Caramba, shaking the bottle as a maraccas behind my back as I quickly feeds him spoon by spoon. "What to do"?..well I do the same....let him play with my watch, do peekaboo from under the table, and sing crazy songs. I needed that laugh I got today. It must look ridiculous with two grown ups performing Cherokee War Dance in the living room a few times a day.

By the way, things you do when tired: Brush your teeth using the Muscle Ointment as tooth paste

Some pics of the day:

Chicken Tikka Danish....hmm wonder if that one flies in Denmark?
 

If you listened to music in the 90's, well you know.  Not the A, B, C or NE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment