Monday, November 4, 2013

Momma I'm coming home...

...for Christmas.  I've never longed so much to go home as now. We've booked tickets and will be staying in Sweden 3 weeks.

The biggest aspect is that it's the first time my son will set his feet,  or butt (he can't walk yet) on Swedish soil. He will meet some of his relatives for the first time, yeah! !! My father is the first stop on lil Baba's roadshow.  

Ice cream from the shop where my sister lives,  safe streets at night,  movies with my husband,  snow and clean nature,  Oboy and cheese smörgås,  friends and family,  Christmas spirit,  relaxation,  lil Baba meeting Strawberry Blonde lil Sista, and mil Sista, really good chocolate and pralines, my mother in law's different pies,  my mom....ok this list could go on. 

I guess both me and my husband really want to go back for a few weeks to recharge our batteries.  I guess that's why I'm listening to Christmas songs on YouTube all the time. ...Tipp Tapp, Midnatt osv

No comments:

Post a Comment