Monday, November 4, 2013

Diwali (as a dog owner)

Diwali is in full blast. I really mean full blast.  It's one of the big Hindu festivals and called the festival of lights...and firecrackers. For those of you living in Sweden,  imagine New Years Eve like 10 days in a row with crackers and fireworks going on from like 7am to 12 at night. 

Yes, we are guests in this wonderful country so we have to adapt. ..especially the dogs and I'm impressed.  Before they could wet their pants by one firecracker and our first year here was terrible for them, but now they're supercool. They've adapted.  We can go for walks, they will sleep and more importantly not bark unless someone blows a really big thing outside our window.

That's impressive!  Especially if you know Elvis,  the biggest dog chicken in the world. ..or used to be

We (adults) also had a night out last week. Actually the first one in like two years. Since I spent most of my energy at the dance floor, I kind of forgot to take pictures of us. My thought was to show the beautiful sari I wore but but...

No comments:

Post a Comment