Wednesday, April 17, 2013

"One good deed a day

Keeps the Doctor away". Original proverb is an "apple a day keeps. "

I wrote about doing at least one good deed a day before, but I will try it again. When you have a baby and pain, it is really easy to get totally caught up in your own stuff, but that is no excuse.

It only takes me 5 minutes or even 5 seconds to do something for a stranger.

There are tons of beggars on New BEL rd and since I'm a foreigner,  they always target on me. Ok I don't give money (unless old or crippled) cause it's the drunk men at their home who takes the money and spend it on liquor. I think that is how it works.

But I can still BUY a Mcflurry to the little beggar girl outside Mcdonalds.

Also put yourself in the shoes of this old or crippled person.  Who should even hesitate giving them 5rs, , it's less than 1kr!! They are out on the streets in their condition and they need than 5rs more than you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment