Monday, April 29, 2013

Dirty Feet

I always look at feet and when we arrived here like 8 months ago,  it was shocking to see so many dirty, crooked, ugly...yuck feet everywhere.  Wait before you judge ok...

8 months later,  I "understand" these feet. They are relentlessly carrying their human around in dirt, gazing sun and pollution.  Given the tough conditions of many lives, feet, are not a priority.

O no I forgot the "before" picture. Next time....My own feet are also deteriorating.  I constantly walk around with dirty feet. I wash, I scrub, peel, put lotion on them; but still the "after" shot only lasts a day or two.  Then it's back to having some grayish dust all over them. My soles are covered in a mixture of dust and some other stuff I can't wash away with soap. It goes into my skin and the only remedy is a full pedicure with wash, scrub, peel, lotion and even a foot mask.

Now I'm starting to understand why Indians consider feet to be dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment