Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Strong and exhausted

There it is,  Penguin, our ac with a nick name. It is so hot here in Bangalore now. I ran some errands with my new bicycle today and my whole body evaporated in mist and sweat.

I've been a mother four months now and we need a break my husband and I.  We're exhausted. I know it comes with being a parent.

Not only do we take care of a baby. We clean the house every day. Imagine the type of once in a week clean you do at home,  well, we have to do it every day. The dust, dirt, bad quality water etc.  It makes every task more difficult. Add laundry, endless shopping (which I'm so sick of because water is in one place,  food 3-5 other places,  baby stuff 2-3 shops etc)

Then add the boring mission of loosing weight with lots of exercise.  Ok, then the pain that I'm not gonna talk to much about. Finally. ...unexpected events that I refer to as "energy vampires". They come unexpectedly often all at once and take up your precious time.

Nag, nag, nag you might think. Now to the good part. I've discovered something about myself (that I kinda already knew). I'm really strong.  Even if emotions play many tricks,  nothing brakes (breaks) me. I keep on going. I learn and get over it. Even though I'm super tired right now,  I'm also the strongest I've ever been. I've learnt so much since I moved here. I have faced my biggest fears. Ok, I cry for a while,  but then I pull myself together and keep on going....because I'm strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment