Sunday, May 12, 2013

Trust me

What a week.  To many things to do all over the board. We've felt bad cus we need to take our dogs to get their teeth cleaned.  The Pomeranian breed has bad teeth period. The problem is that I don't trust vets here unless we reaaaally have to go.  The only time my dog got fleas was after a vet visit and the clinics look, well it's not a place to leave your dog unattended.

I have the vet tools for removing tartar...so I decided to do it myself instead.  Yesterday,  after a visit to a vet, when he spoke about surgery and said - trust me. Well, that's when I decided to trust my own skills instead.  My own dentist has removed tartar on my teeth for twenty years so I know exactly how to do it.

It went great and my conscience is much lighter. Actually,  it was easier than trimming their claws....and the glory of this story is the dogs trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment