Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Things you do when tired

-No, this is not where the coffee goes!
- Vomit on the floor and nothing to clean it with,  use your skirt.
- To tired or stressed to make your own breakfast,  well,  eat the leftover cerelac (äppelgröt)
- So you fell asleep with full makeup and look like a Halloween monster in the morning,  well, who cares.
- Sleep or shower?  That's a no brainer!
- Every morning the same story with a touch of panic. ...  Where is the night guard?  Under or in the bed? In the bathroom or kitchen?  (I use it to prevent grinding my teeth)
- Is that toe still alive? ..I mean from countless nights misjudging the distance to the door.

Disclaimer: This is what happened when becoming a parent.  I actually do spend my time keeping all lil Baba's things perfect and the house clean. It's all for him. We're his Entourage.  This is written with a touch of irony,  but I can assure you that all parents do crazy things at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment