Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Machine gun sales woman

After running from the machine gun sales woman at the TVS store in Rajaji Nagar. .(go there for the fun of meeting her) , I looked at Vespa but went for a Yamaha Ray. So now we're owners of a brand new scooter! !!! 

This lady. She started shooting verbal bullets at me about my paperwork until I yelled... Hey Lady!! you are starting at the wrong end! I have not even seen the scooters and don't even know if I want to buy one!!!

Whats else... I pulled a tooth from one of my dogs. Why? I don't trust local vets to give her anesthesia. My son puked me in the face when we were playing this morning. An Auto driver tried to charge me rs350 for a rs100 ride and then stalked my auto to where I was going. Another auto driver looked like a cloned young Ronaldo.

No comments:

Post a Comment