Thursday, July 11, 2013

Buy ONE

India is the country where big pack does not exist.  You buy one battery,  one razor,  one pill at the pharmacy etc. When we go to buy baby food,  there's always just one! So we have to order a huge amount. ...like 6 cans so I don't have to run to the store every day to buy one more.

I take a medication where I usually get 200 pills a box, but here the biggest size is 7 pills a box.  So basically we vacuum entire Bangalore when I want my "big pack" that lasts for a few months.

On a more serious note,  there is a reason for this ONE system.  Money. People can't afford to buy bulk. Today God specifically told me to not only give a few rupees to a beggar. He said - Can't you afford to pay for this man's entire next meal?....so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment