Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ok I'm already married. ..

But I guess (or I don't know) every woman (if she's really honest) loves these magazines.

Not that I can afford the items, or even if I could, would ever buy them. I am to cheap nowadays.  There is always some more "worthy" cause.  My baby, the household,  some other person in need or similar.

Does this come with age? Kind of...when I was much younger,  I would easily spend all the money in the bank (and piggy bank to buy candy as a kid) to buy a pair of shoes or a vacation. Now, I always think every purchase through. There are shoes that I've been eye balling for up to a year, waiting for sale and even then being to cheap to buy.

Maybe I don't care as much of outward appearance?  Also true! When you're young (or old) it's so important to fit in and be or look successful.  Materialism consumes this world.  A fancy address,  a Land Rover,  expensive jewelry and designer clothes.  Mix and match to show off to the world. It's so empty. ..

Or maybe it's because other things matter more in life? Yes, I think that is the main reason. It's like Jim Carey said "I wish everyone could be rich and famous so they would realize that is not the answer"

Nowadays it's my baby who is my fancy adress, my sports car, my 100 carat diamond and the biggest designer wardrobe in the world. He is everything to me. His smile,  his blue eyes,  chubby legs, and when we take a nap together.

This is what life is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment