Friday, September 27, 2013

100% sure...

- Hi I'm looking for a headset for my phone. .with microphone (me looking at a full display of earpiece)
- Hmm, wait for minute (young clerk asks his colleague)
- No actually,  none of these headsets work like that. You will only be able to listen to music.
- Ok, but what about this Skull candy?  It has a microphone?
- No it does not work on your phone? 100% sure!
- Ok is that some special thing here in India because in my country this Skull candy works on mobile phones?
- (not getting a real answer). It just won't work.  100% sure.
- Ok.  (I'm looking at the headsets and see this Sony piece)
- What about this one.  It says "hands free phone calls for smartphones, Android,  iPad, BlackBerry". It says here on the box it works! I'll buy it and try here in the shop.

After buying the headphones,  he opens the box and I make a call to my husband. ...with the new ones. It worked. 100% sure it worked just like the box said.

So whenever someone here says "it's not possible,  we don't have it, it doesn't work etc".....don't make a mistake to believe they're 100% sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment