Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Rat Rattle

It's quite a shock returning to see all the garbage and dirt everywhere.  A city that has exploded beyond control.  Sorry but what I'm writing is daily news here in Bangalore.

I don't know where to take my child outside.  There are public parks but I feel...well I don't want him to play there. I understand why rich people build huge gated fortresses from within they lurk; no need to ever leave.  The pool,  gym and garden well everything is there and it's safe.

I wouldn't want to live inside a fortress where the outside world has to be shielded off. On the other hand,   I understand the reason why because the public space is overcrowded and extremely dirty.

If I let Lil Baba play in the park and find him in dog feases or playing a dead Rat Rattle..you get the picture...Today I saw two birds eating a dead rat by the park so the image is fresh in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment